Jesus in the Old Testament Study GuideRegular price $5.00 Save $-5.00
Amir will guide you through teachings from the Old Testament prophets, Law of Moses, the Psalms, the Feasts of Israel, and the creation account to show God is who He says He is! Christ, Himself explained and proved He was the Messiah using only the Old Testament.
Objectives for this Study: When you have completed this lesson, you will be able to:
- Defend why the Old Testament is as valid for believers today as the New Testament.
- Think your way through the Old Testament and share it with others.
- Compare the arrangement of the Jewish Bible with the Christian Old Testament.
- Demonstrate to others that Jesus does not begin in the Gospels, but rather in the Book of Genesis.
- Explain to others what Jesus meant when He said that the Hebrew Bible is all about Him.